The Philly Chronicles

This is a way for Dr. Parks to survive in Philly without acute withdrawal from KSU and WEBCT. Posts from the Old World (Atlanta) are welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Elkins Park, PA, United States

I'm a psychologist and former professor. I married my college sweetheart at 41--better late than never...! I'm the mom of a very energetic and funny toddler.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

What are the Philly Chronicles?

This blog will be my Atlanta home in exile. We can have psych question posts, grad school question posts, rants about the world posts, old world (Atlanta) and new world (Philly) posts, my favorite things posts.

If you want to check out my official website for the practice, it is at http://www.elizabethparks.net .

Meanwhile, stop in, say hi, suggest blog topics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home