The Philly Chronicles

This is a way for Dr. Parks to survive in Philly without acute withdrawal from KSU and WEBCT. Posts from the Old World (Atlanta) are welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Elkins Park, PA, United States

I'm a psychologist and former professor. I married my college sweetheart at 41--better late than never...! I'm the mom of a very energetic and funny toddler.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Wedding Planning: Psychosis or Full-time job?

Ok guys, I need your help. Any and all advice on weddings is welcome. I'm going semi-nuts cause we are aiming for New Year's Eve in a city where we aren't. Thank goodness Dan's mom has no daughters, is well-connected there, and has good organizational skills. I think when this thing happens, it will be 90% due to her. Seriously. AND THIS IS A GOOD THING! I put down money on the fairy-princess dress today. You guys will laugh. Very not my typical style. The picture on the web doesn't show the front, so it doesn't really do it justice: I'll put a picture up when I get the thing home and you can all get a good chuckle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always wished we had done the court house thing and put all the money into a huge party and honeymoon. Ours, too, was planned long distance and nothing can help that. We skimped on the reception and went to England for the honeymoon. THAT part was the best! "Keep It Simple" is always a good way to go.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home