The Philly Chronicles

This is a way for Dr. Parks to survive in Philly without acute withdrawal from KSU and WEBCT. Posts from the Old World (Atlanta) are welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Elkins Park, PA, United States

I'm a psychologist and former professor. I married my college sweetheart at 41--better late than never...! I'm the mom of a very energetic and funny toddler.

Monday, June 12, 2006

OK, really MIA

Hi guys. Sorry I have been MIA. What can I say. Life has replaced blogging. Since I last said hi, I have a) gotten married, b) done A LOT of HIV counselor training (Boise, Idaho has great restaurants--who knew????), c) started a little side business, d) gone to a lot of morning services (you do this daily for 11 months after you lose a parent if you are Jewish--very wise tradition, actually)--and you will remember how I am NOT a morning person, e) tried to learn Hebrew, f) tried to learn to "leyn"--chant torah (hebrew bible) by reading Hebrew with no vowels and no little trope marks to indicate the melody), g) done a marathon in Vancouver/raised $5000 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, h) bought a house, and i) signed up to do another marathon! If anyone ever reads this, let me know, and I'll say more!

For silly fun, check out www.eepybird.com

Dr. P/A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home