The Philly Chronicles

This is a way for Dr. Parks to survive in Philly without acute withdrawal from KSU and WEBCT. Posts from the Old World (Atlanta) are welcome.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Elkins Park, PA, United States

I'm a psychologist and former professor. I married my college sweetheart at 41--better late than never...! I'm the mom of a very energetic and funny toddler.

Friday, November 02, 2007

Pregnant Dr. P

So this was a week or two ago. I'm even bigger now. I'm missing full nights of sleep, and if Dan tells me this is to get me ready for the next couple years one more time, I'll wring his sound-sleeping little neck! But seriously, with a few weeks to go (unless she comes early), I'm fascinated to see who this little person is going to be! It's a wild transition from life as I've known it into the great unknown!

1 Comments:

Blogger T Hen said...

I will email you the other pregnant beth photos as soon as I locate the right cable. Maybe I can just drive to your house and upload them there hmmm thats a thought.

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home